Stephen and Lonnie's Blog

Silence is Golden and Duct Tape is Silver....

13 March 2006

Control Freak


So, I have been away from my job sense October 2005. I have a big EEOC lawsuit against them right now. It is in Washington DC being investigated currently. I should have a court date by this summer and be back to work by the fall in a different location. I am an Air Traffic Controller. So, in a sense, I am a “control freak”. I let this little problem out in my work place. What do I do with it if I am not working? I have been able to keep it under control for the most part by going to school full time. But I do believe it is starting to get the best of me. That urge and want to tell everyone what to do and how to do it. The need to fix everything! EVERYTHING! It is exhausting. Oh, and Steve is an Air Traffic Controller also. Lucky for us he is still working. I can feed through his day a bit. But it isn’t quite enough anymore. I read a lot and everything is really clean! LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I love that picture Lonnie. So you. It is great to hear from you. I love hearing about your life and it will be awesome if you keep up your blog. I am sure your family would love to visit the blog as well. Thanks for the compliments on my blog. My self image shot up about 100 percent after reading what you had to say, not only about my body not being horribly huge which I feel like right now, but also about thinking of me as a good friend. I feel the same about you. I think going through the aweful junior high stage bonds people in a way that can't compare to anything else. I will keep in touch. Love ya.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home