Stephen and Lonnie's Blog

Silence is Golden and Duct Tape is Silver....

16 July 2007

Still Alive

I hope everyone is having good vacations. I enjoy the pics. I have been using myspace so I haven’t been posting on this site. My stepdaughter uses myspace to I use it to kind of keep an eye and I can talk to my sister and some other friends as well. Steve and I have official jobs in Hawaii now. My security and medical clearance are in the works right now and Steve is waiting for a release date from his current job. We should know more about his release this week. I am starting to get a bit nervous about moving so far away. I hope everyone will stop in to say aloha when they are on vacation. My poor mom....my sister moved to Texas now I am moving to Hawaii. She is welcome to come with us, she just has to cook ; ) Well, I will try to keep you posted. Love you guys (Pam and Wendy). I don't know that anyone else looks at this blog. Have a great summer!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

It is good to hear from you Lonnie. Wow, you are really moving. Crazy. Pam just got back from Hawaii but I have never been. I am glad you are doing well. I would love to have you keep me updated on life. Hope to hear from you again soon.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Lonnie, sorry it's taken me so long to look at your blog, but I've been busy, busy, busy. Congrats on your move. That sounds really exciting!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home