Stephen and Lonnie's Blog

Silence is Golden and Duct Tape is Silver....

09 June 2006

Job Interview


I have a job interview on June 29th for a personal banker position at Wells Fargo. I am so excited. Finally, something besides Air Traffic Control. Wow, I never thought I would say that. Hey it will be nice when I am busy at work I won't have to worry that if I miss a beat hundreds of people will die a fiery burning death. It takes some stress away; some money too, but that is a fair trade that I am more than willing to make. Being closer to Jesus these days sure makes it easier to let go of material items. I used to be all about stature and money but I was beyond empty. Now with God in my corner I just don't see the need for all that money. I would much rather have quality of life. Praise the Lord because He has done a number on me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Good luck on your job interview!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Lonnie said...

Thank you, Pam. Did you ever get around to trying Pilates?

11:42 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

The gym doesn't have group exercise this week, so I'm not sure what the schedule is. I'm going to wait for my lip to be healed a bit more, then I'll try pilates if it's being offered at a good time.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I am excited for you. Jeff's brother David works as a banker for Wells Fargo and really likes it. Good Luck!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home